The RTM offers a cost effective throttle monitoring and controlling solution for Electronic Pedal based trucks with ECU control. The system is designed specifically for Truck Mounted, RPM controlled applications like Refuellers, PTO operated pumps, hydraulic machines, engine powered generators etc.
The RTM has both Fixed and Variable RPM models with the option of customizable RPM ranges.
The RTM has an intelligent self-diagnostics system with inbuilt security measures. This reliable system is easy to install and includes integrated mating connectors for all major truck models. No harness modifications are required on the truck. It is compatible with all TATA, Ashok Leyland, MAN, Eicher and Mahindra trucks.
Benefits and Features:
- Low cost
- Quick & easy installation.
- Plug and Play
- The processor electronics are self-contained in the system. This reduces cab-based hardware.
- Intelligent self-diagnostics system
- Provision for Limiting Minimum/Maximum RPM levels as per safety requirements/ optimal performance.
- Safety Measure – Brings engine RPM to idle state when no load state
- Conforms to European (CE) Standards
- Control box dimensions : 99.05mm X 81.28mm X 200.02mm (3.9″ X 3.2″ X 7.88″)
- Power : 12 or 24 VDC (10,2 to 36 VDC MAX)
- Temperature : -20 C to 70 C (-10° to 140° F)