The Tower Crane system from Egon Blue is a dynamometer based solution for crane owners. The system shows the operator the hook load, rated capacity, radius, wind and tilt angle all on one screen and also warns of the approach of overload and an anti-two block (a2b) condition.
The Tower Crane system is a dedicated system for tower crane. It can accept inputs from load links, load pins, pressure transducers and dynamometers.
The system has an intelligent self-diagnostics system built in that warns the operator any type of failure. This reliable system is easy both to install and calibrate.
Benefits and Features:
- Quick & easy installation and calibration.
- Calibration is password protected.
- The processor electronics are self-contained in the display. This reduces cab-based hardware.
- It is a full rated capacity indicator with chart programming.
- Indication of approach, overload, anti-two-block and cut-off conditions.
- Intelligent self-diagnostics system
- Continuous display of load, SWL,radius, wind and tilt angle. All system settings are stored on system power down.
- Compatible with most existing sensors for load.
- Operator settable limit for, angle, length and radius are standard.
- Aural and visual alarms warn the operator of approach to overload and capacity overload.
- HMI with touch screen display.
- Cut-Offs included for high load, wind and tilt angle.
- Data protection in case of system failure.
- Display illumination.
- Conforms to European (CE) Standards
- Control box dimensions :
- Power : 12 or 24 VDC (10,2 to 36 VDC MAX)
- Temperature : -20 C to 70 C (-10° to 140° F)
- Audible alarm : 80 Db in cab (with the external alarm option: 112 Db outside)
- Relay outputs : 12V/24V