The STOCCO SLI offers a cost effective safe load indicator solution for crane owners. The system shows the operator the hook load, rated capacity, radius, angle and the duty and falls selected all on one screen and also warns of the approach of overload condition. It also alerts of the occurrence of an anti-two block (a2b) condition.
The STOCCO can be used on mobile hydraulic cranes and it can receive and interpret pressure reading inputs from pressure transducers.
Benefits and Features:
- Low cost
- Quick & easy installation and calibration.
- Calibration is password protected.
- The processor electronics are self-contained in the display. This reduces cab-based hardware.
- It is a full rated capacity indicator with chart programming.
- Indication of approach, overload, anti-two-block and cut-off conditions.
- Intelligent self-diagnostics system
- Continuous display of load, SWL and parts of lines settings. All system settings are stored on system power down.
- Compatible with most existing sensors for load.Operator settable limit for, angle, length and radius are standard.
- Audible and visual alarms warn the operator of approach to overload and capacity overload.
- Motion cut-off output included.
- Data protection in case of system failure.
- Display illumination.
- Conforms to European (CE) Standards
- Control box dimensions : 120mm X 75mm X 200mm (4.72” X 2.95″ X 7.87″)
- Power : 12 or 24 VDC (10,2 to 36 VDC MAX)
- Temperature : -20 C to 70 C (-10° to 140° F)
- Audible alarm : 80 Db in cab (with the external alarm option: 112 Db outside)
- Relay outputs : 12V/24V