The SABRE offers a precise safe capacity indicator solution for crane owners. The system shows the operator the hook load, safe working load, radius, angle, duty and falls all on one screen and also warns of the approach of overload and anti-two block (a2b) conditions
The SABRE can be used on a variety of cranes – Crawler, Lattice, Telescopic, Luffing and Mobile Hydraulic Cranes and it accepts inputs from load pins, pressure transducers and dynamometers.
The SABRE has an intelligent self-diagnostics system that warns the operator any type of failure. This reliable system is easy both to install and calibrate.
Benefits and Features:
- Low cost
- Quick & easy installation and calibration.
- Calibration is password protected.
- The processor electronics are self-contained in the display. This reduces cab-based hardware.
- It is a full rated capacity indicator with chart programming.
- Warning indication of approach and overload conditions is included.
- Intelligent self-diagnostics system
- Continuous display of load, SWL and parts of lines settings. All system settings are stored on system power down.
- Compatible with most existing sensors for load.
- Operator settable limit for, angle, length and radius are standard.
- Audible and visual alarms warn the operator of approach to overload and capacity overload.
- Motion cut-off and Over Hoist cut-off are standard.
- Manual Override function is included in the display itself.
- Surge and Short Circuit protection is in-built and standard.
- Data protection in case of system failure.
- Display illumination.
- Conforms to European (CE) Standards
- Control box dimensions : 120mm X 75mm X 200mm (4.72” X 2.95″ X 7.87″)
- Power : 12 or 24 VDC (10,2 to 36 VDC MAX)
- Temperature : -20 C to 70 C (-10° to 140° F)
- Audible alarm : 80 Db in cab (with the external alarm option: 112 Db outside)
- Relay outputs : 12V/24V