The GANTRY system is optimized for use in gantry cranes. The system shows the operator the hook load, rated capacity and wind reading all on one screen and also warns of the approach of overload and an anti-two block (a2b) condition.
The GANTRY system is designed for gantry cranes accepts inputs from dynamometers and double dynamometer setups.
The GANTRY system has an intelligent self-diagnostics system that warns the operator any type of failure. This reliable system is easy both to install and calibrate.
Benefits and Features:
- Low cost
- Quick & easy installation.
- Calibration is password protected.
- The processor electronics are self-contained in the display. This reduces cab-based hardware.
- It includes a fully configured HMI.
- Intelligent self-diagnostics system
- Continuous display of load and wind readings.
- Compatible with most existing sensors for load.
- Data protection in case of system failure.
- Display illumination.
- Large bright external LED display also provided.
- Conforms to European (CE) Standards
- Control box dimensions :
- Power : 12 or 24 VDC (10,2 to 36 VDC MAX), 230V AC Supply
- Temperature : -20 C to 70 C (-10° to 140° F)