AWP – Aerial Work Platform
Our Aerial Work Platform system offers a cost effective and easy to use solution for crane owners. The system can be set up within minutes and features an interactive display showing the current mode employed and the live status of the work platform.
The AWP System can be used as an all-purpose access tool for a variety of work environments both indoor and outdoor.
Benefits and Features:
- Low cost
- Quick & easy installation and calibration.
- The processor electronics are self-contained in the display. This reduces cabin hardware.
- Continuous indication of tilt, outriggers, modes on interactive display.
- Intelligent self-diagnostics system.
- All system settings are stored on system power down.
- Aural and visual alarms warn the operator of approach to overload and capacity overload.
- Tilt motion cut output inclusive.
- Data protection in case of system failure.
- Display backlight illumination.
- Conforms to European (CE) Standards
- Control box dimensions : 99.05mm X 81.28mm X 200.02mm (3.9″ X 3.2″ X 7.88″)
- Power : 12 or 24 VDC (10,2 to 36 VDC MAX)
- Temperature : -20 C to 70 C (-10° to 140° F)
- Audible alarm : 80 Db in cab (with the external alarm option: 112 Db outside)
- Relay outputs : 2×2 amp included